Wednesday, May 26, 2021

BEST FRIENDS

THE GREATEST LOVE
by
Stephanie Daich



 

Dear Brother,

You are my bestest friend. How fortunate, how lucky I was to be sent to this earth with you as my sibling companion. You will be in my life and part of it forever! We were together before this life and we will be bound by eternity as siblings. Thank you for sharing your life with me. Thank you for making room and time for me. You are my world. I have admired you from the cradle, and I only value and cherish you more. You are my greatest, bestest friend. I have chased your shadows my whole life. I look forward to chasing it for many, many more years.



Dear Sister,

Thank you so much for marrying my brother. You are truly the greatest woman on this earth. You have blessed him with the greatest light and gift from heaven. You have bonded with him and made him the man he is today. Our family is greater with you in it. You are such a lovely mom. Your kids are blessed to have you. You are a wonderful, amazing bestfriend for me. I am the luckiest person in the world, for I share a Devine friendship with you and my brother.

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment