Saturday, February 10, 2024

LOVED BY YOU -Poetry

 LOVED BY YOU

 



 

It was, it feels, thousands of years ago,

In a home you built with love, I grew,

Where my childhood played in those walls,

Where I was loved by you;

With a fondness of heaven’s touch,

You, my parent; kind and true.

It was, in those walls, long ago,

You taught me how to live, I grew,

And you had patience for all I did,

There I was loved by you;

And you sacrificed all you had for me,

You, my parent; kind and true.

It is, in my heart, memories abound,

You gave me support and safety, I grew,

And you showed me how to care for others.

I know I am always loved by you;

I will hold gratitude for what you gave me.

You, my parent; kind and true.

__________________________________________________

Loved by You

by Stephanie Daich

No comments:

Post a Comment