Wednesday, July 12, 2023

WHY MUST THE REAL ME I CONCEAL -Poety

 Why Must the Real Me I Conceal







I show them strength
It’s not real
My inner feelings
I do conceal
I laugh out loud
With lots of zeal
While deep inside
I am cold as steel
My face is painted
With lots of appeal
My outfit and style
Looks ideal
But this isn’t me
This ain't real
I’m different inside
Then I reveal
They molded me
On their clay wheel
Their degradation
Is full of skill
Whenever I try to
Show the raw deal
They strongly reject me
Making me ill
I don’t know how to act
Or feel
The true me
Seems surreal
Stop shunning me
What is their deal
Why must the true me
I conceal

____________________________________________________________________
Why Must the Real Me I Conceal
by Stephanie Daich









No comments:

Post a Comment